Wednesday, February 9, 2022

"Original Sin" doctrine who Invented it?



PAUL INVENTED THE DOCTRINE OF "ORIGINAL SIN," not St. Augustine

WHY DR. LITWA AND GOOGLE MUST BE REJECTED

You will see why they need to be rejected through this letter I wrote

**********************

Jim,

You been watching a lot or too much of these shows and dont know reality or something.

I even brought up "original sin" on one of the shows here, where my question was a part of the program and the scholar mentioned that St. Augustine was the first to bring up "original sin." The scholar was Dr. M. David Litwa.

I would have to debate that because he (Augustine) gets the idea from Paul himself. Like: didn't the scholar know that? Paul himself, maybe, did not coin the phrase "original sin" but the doctrine came from Paul and that is very clear.

Here is what Google says when you type up:

"St. Augustine and Original Sin"

"Original sin is an Augustine Christian doctrine that says that everyone is born sinful. This means that they are born with a built-in urge to do bad things and to disobey God."

I say BS to Google and to Litwa for not knowing...


Here is what Paul wrote:

Romans 5
12¶Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead....
.... Therefore as by the offence of one  came upon all men to condemnation

...19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners

This is the true author of the "original sin" doctrine, not St. Augustine.

Here it is again:
1 Cor 15
20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.
22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

Here again, or continued from Romans 5....


ROMANS 7
7 What shall we say, then? Is the law sinful? Certainly not! Nevertheless, I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, “You shall not covet.”
8 But sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, produced in me every kind of coveting. For apart from the law, sin was dead.
9 Once I was alive apart from the law; but when the commandment came, sin sprang to life and I died.
10 I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death.
11 For sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, deceived me, and through the commandment put me to death.
12 So then, the law is holy, and the commandment is holy, righteous and good.
13 Did that which is good, then, become death to me? By no means! Nevertheless, in order that sin might be recognized as sin, it used what is good to bring about my death, so that through the commandment sin might become utterly sinful.
14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin.
15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good.
17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me.
18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.
19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing.
20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me.
22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law;
23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me.
24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death?
25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

SO LETS BE CLEAR....

PAUL  invented the doctrine of Original Sin.

Because sin didn't exist before Adam taking the fruit... he was good, according to Paul. But once he ate of the fruit he became a sinner.... and that sin was passed on to all his descendants. Adam was the first, thus that is the "original sin" doctrine and this "sin" or "spiritual stain" is passed on, according to Paul.

LITWA must be REJECTED and google.

I asked the question in the
"Dating Luke-Acts in light of Marcion" episode @ 1:01:27 (time)


Maregaal


#originalsin






No comments:

Post a Comment